Celebrate the Year of the Dog from January 26 – February 18, 2018, during Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure.
Guests with valid admission to Disney California Adventure will be able to enjoy all events and programs of Lunar New Year during their visit.
Paradise Pier comes alive during the Lunar New Year Celebration. Enjoy exciting entertainment choices that guests of all ages will love.
Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession
Join Mulan and Mushu as they parade through Paradise Pier bringing joy and wishing good luck to all. This lively parade is full of traditional music, ethnic costumes, and an incredible array of performers.
A variety of musicians from many ethnic backgrounds will be entertaining guests of all ages with their traditional stylings and songs.
World Of Color lends its stage to “Hurry Home” during this celebration. Enjoy the beautiful tale of a lost lantern’s journey back its family in this exclusive show.
Favorite characters will be taking part in the festivities and may even be wearing rare, traditional costumes in honor of this celebration.
Throughout the park, guests will be able to purchase samples of traditional, ethnic foods inspired by this festive season.
- Kimchi Bokkeumbap – Vegetable fried rice
- Yachae Mandu – Steamed vegetable dumpling with sesame-garlic soy sauce
- Yang Gaeng – Sweet red bean and raspberry jelly
- Banana Ooyu – Non-alcoholic banana milk
- Mae Shil Ju – Plum wine cocktail
- Hite Pale Lager
- Xiao Long Bao – Pork soup dumplings with black vinegar and ginger
- Sanbeiji – Three-cup chicken
- Dan Ta – Egg tart dessert
- Wuxiang Huasheng Tang – Five-spiced peanut brittle
- Baixiangguo Lucha – Passion fruit green iced tea with lychee popping pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Tsingtao Lager
- Banh Chu’ng – Sticky rice cake with pork
- Chao Tom – Sugar cane shrimp skewer with sweet and sour sauce
- Banh Khoai Lang Tim – Purple sweet potato macaron
- Ca Phe Sua Da – Vietnamese iced coffee (non-alcoholic)
Paradise Gardens Cart
- Zhurou Bao – Steamed bao filled with pork and served with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Xìngren Qu Qi – Three Mini Almond Cookies
Paradise Garden Grill
- Ca Ro Phi Chien Gion – Whole crispy tilapia with chili-lime vinaigrette served family-style with soup, vegetables and rice
- Japchae – Sweet potato noodles, onions, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, spinach, snow peas, broccolini and lightly sauteed tofu tossed with sesame oil and sweet and spicy sauce and topped with toasted sesame seeds
- Galbi – Short ribs marinated and grilled Korean-style and served with steamed rice and kimchi
- Pho Bo: Beef noodle soup with seasoned beef stock, thinly sliced tri-tip and rice noodles with classic accompaniments of onion, jalapeno, basil-lime and hot sauce
- Banh Mi Thit Nuong – Marinated pork belly, pickled carrots and daikon with cucumber, cilantro, seasoned mayonnaise and jalapeno on a crispy baguette
- Mango Pudding
- Almond Milk Black Iced Tea with Pudding (non-alcoholic)
- Black Beer Stout