- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are offering guests a scary good deal for this year’s Howl-O-Scream. For a limited time, the Slash Sale will have guests screaming at the top of their lungs with tickets for the Premier Haunt Event for as low as $44.99.
- Annual Pass Members get to scream even louder with exclusive extra savings. As part of the Slash Sale, Pass Members get to axe an additional $5 off the sale price.
- There’s no better time than now for guests to get their tickets, before prices creep up!
- During this year’s Howl-O-Scream, guests will face their innermost fears and scream to the extreme with five haunted houses, including the all-new D.H. Baggum’s Circus of Fear. Six spine-chilling scare zones, including the new Sin City Zombies and Big Ed’s Demolition Derby, and four entertainment options will have guests screaming for more at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- We were lucky enough to experience one of their new haunted houses ahead of time, with the added bonus of a scare cam!
- Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando promises to be an unforgettable night of frights, thrills, and spine-tingling fun. With 7 haunted houses and 5 scare zones that will leave you screaming for more, to electrifying entertainment and spooky surprises around every corner, it's an event like no other.
- Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event, taking place on select nights at both parks through October 31st after 7:00 p.m.
- Check out Mack’s review of this year’s event at SeaWorld Orlando.