RockLove has collaborated with Disney for a new Pixar collection inspired by the beloved film Up. Set to debut in 2022, RockLove has shared a picture of one item and we think it’s simply…“squirrel!”
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- RockLove is combining their signature looks with Pixar’s playful animations to present new collections that fans will surely love.
- Recently teased on Instagram and Twitter, RockLove revealed a first look at their upcoming Up collection.
- While not much is known about the new pieces, the lovable talking dog Dug will be part of the series. As you can see in the picture he’s sitting up proudly and wearing a collar with a nametag.
More RockLove and Disney:
- While you’re waiting for this collection to debut, check out some of the other amazing offerings that are available now:
- Earlier this year, RockLove gave us a fun collection featuring the Pixar Ball and an articulated Luxo Jr.!
- Bring balance to the Force with the limited edition Kyber Crystal Capsule collection that features miniature lightsaber hilts of both Sith and Jedi.
- Fans of Marvel and Doctor Strange will find this mystical collection to be quite mesmerizing! With geometric patterns and spinning pieces, this series opens up a whole multiverse of styling possibilities.