In a much delayed bit of television news, The Rookie: Feds has been canceled after one season by ABC.
- Delayed due to the dual strikes, ABC has finally made some calls about their line-up.
- Led by Niecy Nash-Betts, the spin-off The Rookie: Feds has been canceled after one season on the alphabet network.
- According to Deadline, while the series wasn’t as solid of a hit as its predecessor The Rookie has become, the ratings were formidable enough to normally warrant a second season.
- Much blame is being placed on the strikes for the cancellation.
- The series was a co-production between Entertainment One and ABC Signature.
- Alongside this news, ABC also decided not to move forward with their spin-off of The Good Doctor.
More ABC News:
- An All New “20/20″ Reports on the Conspiracy Behind a Law Professor’s Gruesome Murder and This Week’s Verdict
- The Walt Disney Company Launches Its Annual Disney Ultimate Toy Drive
- ABC Announces Premiere Dates For Their Holly-Filled Holiday Line-Up
- A Celebration of Taylor Swift Coming to “Dancing with the Stars”