I don’t know about you, but I’m in the “loved it” camp for season 2 of Marvel’s Loki and following the character on his latest journey has been a blast. Now that season 2 is complete, Funko is celebrating the story with exclusive Pop! figures of Loki and Mobius that you’ll want in your collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Season 2 of Loki gave us a thrilling ending as audiences watched the God of Mischief not only travel through time, but also weigh the options of letting millions die or making a terrible sacrifice.
- What’s done has been done and Funko is commemorating the finale with a standalone Loki Deluxe Pop! and Loki and Mobius 2-pack featuring the duo in their 1893 attire.
Pop! Deluxe God Loki – $30.00
- Loki is depicted here as the god he is and he’s seated on a rather unusual throne that features a kintsugi art style. He’s also wearing a larger horned crown than we’re used to seeing and it matches the throne.
Pop! Loki & Mobius (1893) 2-Pack – $25.00
- As for earlier on in the timeline, Funko brings together Loki and Mobius with their dapper suits (and fedora) as they search for a He Who Remains variant in 1893 Chicago.
- Both Loki-themed Funko Pop! collectibles are available exclusively at Funko (in the U.S.) and prices range from $25-$30.
- All items are final sale.
More Funko Pop! Exclusives:
If you’re looking for more shopping opportunities, gift ideas and seasonal fun we have plenty of news and merchandise featured under our shopping tag!