Freeform is giving you the excuse to stay home and curl up with some great television this January, with two winter premieres to keep hungry for food and drama.
- Premiering Wednesday, January 24th at 10pm EST is the new original series Chrissy & Dave Dine Out.
- This non-scripted series brings together Chrissy Teigen, chef David Chang, and the currently Emmy Award nominated Joel Kim Booster together for culinary camaraderie.
- Each episode, the trio will head to a new restaurant and invite some of their famous friends along (guests include Jimmy Kimmel, John Legend, Kumail Nanjiani, Regina Hall, Simu Liu and more) for a night of eating, drinking, and gabbing.
- While Chrissy and Joel take on the conversation, David heads to the kitchen to get the behind-the-scenes on how these out-of-this-world edible delights are made.
- Meanwhile, on January 2nd at 10pm EST, Good Trouble will return for its continued fifth season.
- Itself a spin-off of The Fosters, the show will continue to follow the residents of the Los Angeles building, The Coterie.
- As the residents continue to learn how to deal with adulthood, the bonds they’ve made will continue to push them into a new tomorrow.
- Star Cierra Ramirez has also been announced to direct an upcoming episode, marking her directorial debut.
- Both shows will be available to stream the next day on Hulu.
More Freeform News: