Universal Studios Hollywood has made several announcements today to ensure that guests have a spooktacular time at the park this Halloween.
- First, Universal Studios Hollywood will invite kids to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes and go trick-or-treating in the park for the first time ever, on Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28 from 10am to 4pm.
- Halloween themed characters will be found in the park on those days, including:
- Hello Kitty as The Bride of Frankenstein
- Illumination’s Minion Monsters
- SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star
- Scooby Doo and the gang
- Curious George
- Woody Woodpecker
- The Mummy
- A Halloween party will also be held Plaza with a live DJ, music, games and costume showcase.
- Second, guests will be invited to step into the Upside Down during the day for a lights on experience in the Stranger Things maze from Monday, October 29 through Friday, November 2.
- Guests can enjoy self-guided tours of the movie-quality sets in this maze, all included in the price of admission to the park.
- And finally, due to popular demand, Halloween Horror Nights has been extended to include Sunday, November 4, giving guests one more night of screams.
ICYMI – More Universal Studios Hollywood news:
- Universal Studios Hollywood teamed up with Grammy award-winning and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist SLASH to create an original score for the Universal Monsters maze, available now on spotify.
- Universal Studios Hollywood announced the addition of glistening snowfall to the holiday festivities of Christmas at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Get a glimpse of the horror and check out our videos of Halloween Horror Nights 2018 at Universal Studios Hollywood.