- Jessie’s Critter Carousel will allow guests the opportunity to “Mosey on over to a giant toy carousel starring Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl and a friendly bunch of desert critters for a rootin’, tootin’ romp.”
- The new attraction is inspired by the Toy Story films and will be located between the Incredicoaster and Toy Story Midway Mania.
- Guests will be able to ride a selection of turtles, snakes, buzzards, armadillos, bunnies, deers, raccoons, rams, skunks or one of two cozy logs inhabited by a family of owls.
- The exact opening date has not yet been announced, but be sure to check back for more information as it becomes available.
- And be sure to keep an eye on our Project Tracker for Jessie’s Critter Carousel for any new information as well.
ICYMI – More Disneyland Resort news:
- Disneyland Resort revealed all kinds of exciting new details on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Check out our Project Tracker for the latest.
- Orange County residents and guests visiting Downtown Disney can enjoy special food and beverage offerings as the shopping and dining district celebrates Orange County Restaurant Week.
- Celebrate good food from all across the state of California during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. The popular event returns to the park this week with new menus and returning favorites that will delight guests of all ages.
- The Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort has plenty of fantastic shopping options for guests and it’s about to add one more. Sugarboo & Co. is coming to Downtown Disney.