Orange County residents and guests visiting Downtown Disney can enjoy special food and beverage offerings as the shopping and dining district celebrates Orange County Restaurant Week. Select restaurants are offering three-course meals for just $25 per person.
- From March 3-9, foodies can rejoice in specially crafted chef-driven lunch menu specials at:
- These delicious specials will be served at Downtown Disney as part of the annual Orange County Restaurant Week.
- Dishing up divine three-course meals at an unbeatable $25 per person for one week only, each venue provides the perfect setting for guests to enjoy exceptional service and genuine hospitality.
- Taste the anticipation below with more details on what each restaurant has in store.
- Guests can make reservations now to take advantage of this limited time offering.
- Guests will have the choice of appetizer between the following selections:
- Manchego Salad – wild arugula, Spanish Manchego cheese, tart apple, Medjool dates, and candied walnuts
- Ahi Bruschetta –blackened pacific ahi, Mediterranean salsa, avocado, sriracha, balsamic reduction, and crostini
- Entrees choices include:
- Hanger Steak – roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted mushrooms, and red wine sauce
- Chicken Paella – roasted chicken, chorizo de bilbao, saffron bomba rice, eas, and saffron aioli
- Finish off the meal with a decadent dessert such as:
- Chocolate Mousse Cake – Macerated berries, dark chocolate tuile
- Cheesecake – Gingersnap crumble, mixed berry sauce, fruit compote
- Diners can partake in a three-course Mexican feast with the choice between:
- Black Kale Salad – Black kale salad with shaved baby vegetables, cherry tomatoes, red corn tortilla strips, panela cheese, and Caesar vinaigrette
- Tostada De Ceviche – Red snapper, lime juice, diced red onion, tomato, and cilantro, garnished with avocado and Fresno chilies.
- Entrees include:
- TJs Tacos De Canasta – Corn tortilla filled with papas with chorizo or Chicharron en salsa verde served with cabbage slaw, queso fresco, and tomatillo avocado sauce
- Seafood Burrito Al Pastor – Shrimp, cod, octopus, sautéed in al pastor sauce served with refried beans, rice, avocado sauce and salsa roja
- Dessert lovers are welcome to polish off the decadent:
- Chocolate Brownie – with chocolate Abuelita sauce and fresh raspberries
- For an authentic taste of gourmet southern Italian-inspired fare, head on over to Naples Ristorante e Bar for an unmatched dining experience. Appetizers include:
- Salmone Salad – Seared salmon fillet, arugula salad, roasted peppers, lemon vinaigrette
- Zuppa Di Cozze – Mussels, tomato, and garlic broth, bread crostini
- For the main course, guests have the choice between:
- Ravioli – Eggplant, scamorza cheese, ricotta cheese, fresh tomato, and basil sauce
- Amalfi Pizza – D.O.C mozzarella bufala, tomato san Marzano, basil, black olives
- Grab a fork and dig into Naples’ signature:
- Tiramisu – Mascarpone zabaglione, chocolate financier, espresso-soaked ladyfingers