The Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort has plenty of fantastic shopping options for guests and it’s about to add one more. Sugarboo & Co. is coming to Downtown Disney, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Sugarboo & Co. is a family-owned unique boutique featuring uplifting art prints, charming home goods, whimsical paper products, handmade ceramics, candles, bath apothecary, stamped jewelry and more.
- The name “Sugarboo” comes from the nicknames the artist/owner Rebecca Puig has for her children, Jake and Sophie.
- Rebecca and her husband Rick started the business in 2005.
- You may be familiar with Sugarboo & Co. thanks to the Disney Springs location at Walt Disney World.
- The new location will be located on the west end of the Downtown Disney District and will be Sugarboo’s first location in California.
What they’re saying:
- Sugarboo & Co. Owner Rebecca Puig: “My inspirations are my family, nature, animals, old things, children’s art and folk art. I love juxtaposing old and new, light and dark, serious with fluff and anything with a message. The Downtown Disney District will be our premier location in California. Our store at Disney Springs has received a warm welcome from travelers visiting Orlando near and far, and we’re excited to bring Sugarboo & Co. to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. Our mission is that each Sugarboo piece we send into the world will add a little good!”
ICYMI – More Disneyland Resort news:
- After a long refurbishment, “World of Color” has returned to Disney California Adventure at Disneyland Resort.
- Last Summer, Disneyland Resort’s Paradise Pier hotel introduced a new character breakfast with Donald Duck and friends. Coming soon, guests will be able to enjoy at brunch with the pals on weekends.
- Celebrate Gospel, a spirited afternoon of special music marked its 10th anniversary performance at the Disneyland Resort on Saturday, February 16. The event was held in Stage 17 at Disney California Adventure.