Move over Potion Purple, there’s a new Disney color coming to take over the internet. The new “Dapper Yellow” Spirit Jersey is coming to the World of Disney store at Disney Springs this week.
We're dropping a little sunshine on your feed with a special announcement! The incredibly bright and colorful "Dapper Yellow" Spirit Jersey will be available exclusively at World of Disney store at @DisneySprings on Friday, March 22! ☀️☀️☀️ pic.twitter.com/geUzmrw5cu
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 16, 2019
- The new Spirit Jersey will be available in World of Disney on Friday, March 22.
- This new Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey joins a long list of the spirit jerseys, including the Disney Parks-inspired line that was released late last year.
- More recently, Disney released a Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey for adults, a Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Spirit Jersey for kids and an Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Spirit Jersey for women.
- And don’t worry west coast Disney fans. There’s a Disneyland version coming soon!
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- When a couple was recently separated during their visit to Epcot, Brittany Blake turned to Facebook asking for help to locate her missing boyfriend.
- Epcot’s World Showcase will soon welcome a new restaurant in the France Pavilion. A crêperie featuring the cuisine of chef Jérôme Bocuse will add even more charm and character to the pavilion and provide guests with a fantastic new eatery.
- The baby male Masai giraffe born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in January has made his official debut on the Kilimanjaro Safari savanna.
- Michael Eisner, the former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Walt Disney Company, visited Walt Disney World recently and shared his experience on social media.