C’est magnifique! Epcot’s World Showcase will soon welcome a new restaurant in the France Pavilion. A crêperie featuring the cuisine of chef Jérôme Bocuse will add even more charm and character to the pavilion and provide guests with a fantastic new eatery.
- One of the many exciting new transformations planned for World Showcase includes a new crêperie in the France Pavilion.
- The Disney Parks Blog has reported that the restaurant will serve marvelous culinary creations that all guests will enjoy.
- The chic eatery is to be built in an all-new location near the upcoming Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction.
- This new crêperie will feature the cuisine of celebrity chef Jérôme Bocuse, the mastermind behind the pavilion’s Chefs de France brasserie and its celebration of gourmet cuisine, Monsieur Paul.
- With a menu inspired by the Brittany region of France, the new location will offer table service dining as well as a quick-service stop for guests craving savory crepes called galettes and sweet crepes.
- Disney Parks Blog says they’re looking forward to wishing guests, “bon appétit!” and that more information, including the crêperie’s name and opening season will be shared soon.
Other new Epcot changes:
- Epcot is undergoing a multi-year transformation of that will bring dozens of delights to guests of all ages.
- Along with Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, the France Pavilion will also welcome a Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along experience. Both offerings are expected to debut in time for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Elsewhere in the park, new and enhanced films are underway for the China and Canada Pavilions.
- Construction continues on the new Guardians of the Galaxy-themed attraction in Future World, as well as new Play Pavilion that promises hands on fun and new experiences.
- Plus, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will host its final show this summer and new nighttime spectacular will light up the sky.