Get ready to return to the Upside Down. Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things is coming back to Halloween Horror Nights at both Universal Studios Florida and Hollywood this September.
- The new house will feature seasons two and three of the critically-acclaimed Netflix series.
- The house will pick up where last year’s left off, returning guests to the small town of Hawkins, Indiana and diving even deeper into the parallel universe known as the Upside Down.
- As if the terrifying Demogorgon seen in last year’s house wasn’t enough, guests will come face to face with snarling Demodogs and be transported to iconic locations like Chief Hopper’s cabin and the Starcourt Mall.
- The experience will mirror the series, taking guests through some of the most terrifying scenes of the second and upcoming third season, which begins streaming on Netflix July 4.
- Universal is once again working with Netflix and the and the creators and executive producers of Stranger Things.
- This is just the first of many announcements for multiple houses and scarezones to be featured at Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Studios Florida and Hollywood. Be sure to keep an eye out for more announcements.
- Halloween Horror Nights begins Friday, September 6 in Orlando and on Friday, September 13 in Hollywood.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Universal Orlando announced the return of a very popular ticket offer, giving guests a chance to purchase a one-night ticket and get a second night free.
- Last year, Universal Orlando celebrated “Stranger Things Day” on November 6 by opening their haunted house based on the Netflix series for guests to get one last scream.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.