Saturday, November 3 marks the final day for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights, but it won’t be the last day for screams. Universal will be reopening the Stranger Things house in celebration of “Stranger Things Day” next week.
- The popular house will be open from 11 am to 7 pm on Tuesday, November 6.
- Access to the house will be included with admission to Universal Studios Florida and annual passholders will also get access to the haunted house’s Express line.
- The celebration of “Stranger Things Day” commemorates the anniversary of the disappearance of Will Byers, the catalytic event for the first season of the popular Netflix series.
- Guests can also enjoy Stranger Things-inspired food and beverage at select dining locations, like San Francisco Pastry Company, Beverly Hills Boulangerie and the Benny’s Burgers food tent.
- Last week, Universal Studios Hollywood announced a lights on experience in their Stranger Things maze from Monday, October 29 through Friday, November 2 in which guests can enjoy self-guided tours of the movie-quality sets.
- Guests will walk in the footsteps of Will as they encounter iconic scenes, characters and environments from the first season of the series – including the menacing Hawkins National Laboratory, the Byers home adorned with an erratic display of flashing Christmas lights and the predatory Demogorgon…which will stalk their every move.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- Universal Orlando Resort has filed infrastructure plans with the Orange County government that hint at a new theme park.
- Guests visiting the Universal Orlando Resort will now be able to skip the line at select dining locations, utilizing the new Mobile Express Pick Up option in the official Universal Orlando Resort App.
- Universal Orlando recently celebrated 20 million Butterbeer sales since the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Universal Orlando Resort has announced their New Years Eve festivities and tickets for EVE are available now.