The hype continues to grow as we get closer and closer to the release of Marvel’s next blockbuster. Good Morning America shared a look at a new clip from the highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame this morning, featuring our favorite heroes contemplating what to do after the events of Avengers: Infinity War.
- The new clip features scenes and dialogue that we have previously seen in trailers, like Thor’s “I like this one” line in regards to Captain Marvel.
- We do, for the first time, get to see Rhodes call Carol out for not being around the last several years before she explains that she was off protecting other planets that were not fortunate enough to have their own heroes like the Avengers.
- Good Morning America also interviewed the stars of the film (which can be seen in the video below).
- When asked if the movie would live up to the hype, Jeremy Renner answered “I’m pretty certain of that.”
- Chris Evans took it a step further, referring to the movie as the “crown jewel” of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Avengers: Endgame will hit theaters April 26.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Kumail Nanjiani is reportedly in talks to join the cast of Marvel Studios’ currently-rumored film, The Eternals.
- The stars of the highly-anticipated Avengers: Endgame visited Disney California Adventure at Disneyland Resort to celebrate a $5 million donation to benefit children’s hospitals.
- The Walt Disney Company has announced that Captain Marvel has surpassed the $1 billion mark.
- Just a few weeks ahead of the highly-anticipated theatrical release of Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame and to prepare for the release, the Avengers themselves will be appearing on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! next week.
- Marvel Studios’ Black Widow film has reportedly added two members to its cast. David Harbour and Rachel Weisz are now set to appear in the upcoming solo film for longtime Avenger.