20th Century Fox Television has announced that Bob’s Burgers executive producers, Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux have signed an overall deal with the studio.
- Deadline is reporting that Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux have signed a multi-year deal with 20th Century Fox TV.
- The sibling duo both serve as executive producers on Fox’s animated series, Bob’s Burgers.
- The sisters will continue work on the 10th season of Burgers as well as their own animated series, The Great North that’s currently in development at Fox.
- The Molyneux siblings will also continue to develop new content for the studio.
- Both Molyneux sisters have been part of the Bob’s Burgers team for the past nine seasons.
- In addition to television, their film credits include writing for The People We Hate at the Wedding.
What they’re saying:
- Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux: “We’re really grateful and excited to remain here at our creative home and to keep working with Jonnie, Dana, Peter and Howard. They’ve always been incredibly supportive even though we’ve been perfectly open about the fact that every single one of our scripts is actually written by our mom, Sue.”
- Jonnie Davis, President of Creative Affairs, 20th Century Fox TV: “Wendy and Lizzie are hilarious writers who have had a long history with this studio and we are so glad this will now formally become their exclusive home,” added. They’ve been incredible contributors to our gem, Bob’s Burgers, Loren loves them and our head of animation Marci Proietto has been their champion, for good reason. It’s no accident that their new animated series in the works for Fox attracted an all-star voice cast; it’s just that special, as are they.”