Disney fans went crazy for the recently released Steamboat Willie LEGO set and now the designer’s next creation will feature Disney’s Who Framed Roger Rabbit, if it gets enough support.
- LEGO Ideas user szabomate90 has designed his next Disney-themed LEGO set and if it gets enough support it could be in stores soon enough.
- The project has just 16 days left to reach 1,000 supporters, a milestone that will earn the project more time on its way to 10,000.
- Once it reaches 10,000 supporters, if the LEGO review board likes it too, it could go into production and become available in stores around the world.
- szabomate90 offers the following description of his latest idea:
- “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” is a live-action/animated fantasy film from 1988. The idea captures the intensity of the famous car chase scene with Eddie Valiant, Roger Rabbit and Benny the Cab. The most exciting part that there are actual working and playable cranes built into the model's structure. In the background there is a bumping lamp, a fire hydrant and most importantly the cartoon slayer Dip. At this time it's your turn to save these beloved characters.
- He also shared some updated photos of the project:
- The Who Framed Roger Rabbit set has 344 bricks.
- You can help this LEGO Idea become a reality by supporting it here.
ICYMI – More LEGO news:
- LEGO has revealed the Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander set, a new building and coding set featuring three of the most instantly recognizable droids from everyone’s favorite Lucasfilm space saga.
- Check out Mike’s review of LEGO’s new Disney Minifigure Series 2.
- At Star Wars Celebration Chicago, LEGO revealed the new Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner and broke a world record with the biggest Stormtrooper army build.