Wishes do come true! Today, Marvel Television and Hulu have announced a crossover episode featuring Runaways and Cloak & Dagger. The casts of both shows will share the screen in a future episode, much to the delight of fans.
- Marvel comic fans are well aware of the connection between Runaways and Cloak & Dagger and since the latter series was announced, have been anxious for a crossover.
- Ask you shall receive. Marvel has heard their fans and are finally bringing the heroes together in season 3 of Runaways.
- Of course, how Cloak and Dagger will cross paths with the Runaways have yet to be revealed, but Marvel hints at more details to come as it gets closer to the Season 3 premiere of Runaways.
About Marvel’s Runaways:
- The action-packed Season 3 of the hit Hulu series Marvel’s Runaways will premiere its third season on December 13 with all 10 episodes.
- In the third season, the Runaways frantically search for their captured friends Chase Stein, Gert Yorkes, and Karolina Dean. The kids go head to head with an unstoppable enemy who has targeted Leslie — or more accurately, the child she’s carrying. Nico Minoru draws them all into a dark realm where its ruler Morgan le Fay, played by Elizabeth Hurley, is much more nefarious than anyone the kids have yet to face.
- Fans can stream Seasons 1 and 2 of Marvel's Runaways exclusively on Hulu.
About Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger:
- The Season 2 finale of the Freeform original series, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, aired earlier this year with our main protagonists Tyrone Johnson (Cloak) and Tandy Bowen (Dagger) on a bus leaving New Orleans in hopes of helping out other parts of the country.
- Audiences can catch up on Season 2 of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger on Freeform.com, Hulu and On Demand.
What they’re saying:
- Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television: “It’s so fun being able to do something that revels in the Mighty Marvel Manner! Having these young heroes crossover allows fans of both shows to see the adventure everyone has been waiting for and we’ve only hinted at.”