The young team of superpowered runaways are in for a fight in their third season on Hulu. Marvel has announced that actress Elizabeth Hurley will be joining the cast of Marvel’s Runaways as the villainous Morgan le Fay in season three.
- Morgan le Fay is one of the most dangerous villains in the Marvel universe.
- She is a student of Merlin and is considered to be the most powerful sorceress of all time.
- She has a black crow as her familiar and the ability to enchant objects, manipulate mystic energy and astral project, making her a dangerous test for the Runaways.
- Hurley is known for her roles in two of the Austin Powers movies and Bedazzled.
- Marvel’s Runaways is executive produced by series showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage along with Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb.
- You can prepare for season three by catching up on seasons one and two on Hulu now.
What they’re saying:
- Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb: “Elizabeth Hurley is joining the Marvel Universe and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have her portraying one of the most enchanting Marvel characters.”
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Funko Pop! Figures have arrived on shopDisney. Peter Parker and friends (or foes!) will look fantastic hanging out at your home and get your hyped up for the July 2 release of the new film.
- After teasing the game way back in 2017, Square Enix will reveal Marvel’s Avengers during their showcase at the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019.
- The X-Men join forces with the villainous Magneto in the new trailer for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.
- Marvel and Netflix have announced the premiere date for the third and final season of the superhero series Jessica Jones on the streaming service.