The Child also known as “Baby Yoda” has arrived on Disney+! Of course anyone watching The Mandalorian knows the character made its debut at the end of Chapter 1, but now The Child is available as a profile picture.
- Move over Baby Groot, there’s a new infant in town. This morning, Disney tweeted a fun little video revealing that the new Star Wars character that has fans going nuts is now available as a profile picture.
- Disney+ subscribers can now set their profile image to that of The Child from the live-action series, The Mandalorian.
— Disney (@Disney) December 12, 2019
More Baby Yoda:
- Ever since those green ears popped up from under a blanket, the adorable alien has stolen the hearts of fans around the world.
- Follow along as Mike recaps each episode of The Mandalorian, which of course includes plenty of “Baby Yoda:”
- With “Baby Yoda” becoming a meme, Mack shares other Disney memes that can be found on Disney+.
- While there isn’t a huge selection of merchandise, fans can scoop up some shirts, cups, and plush dedicated to this new creature:
- Share the magic of Disney+ with someone on your gift list. Disney is now offering Disney+ Gift Subscription Cards in both physical and digital formats.
- Just this week, Google released a list of trending searches for the past year. “Disney Plus” is the number one trending Google search of 2019 in the United States.