If you have a beloved Disney fan in your life, you may have already come across the idea of gifting them with a subscription to Disney+. Sadly, while there were some workarounds, Disney didn’t really make it easy to do that… until now. Starting today, guests at Disney Parks and Disney Stores may purchase special cards entitling the recipient to 12 months of Disney+.
- Disney Store locations in the continental United States and Hawaii will now offer Disney+ Subscription Cards good for a 12-month subscription to the streaming service.
- Additionally, these cards will be available at select merchandise shops at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.
- These cards will cost $69.99, matching the price you would pay on the site itself.
- Notably, these cards can only be used for new subscriptions and purchases are non-refundable.
- At the Disney Parks, these subscription cards can be found (while supplies last) at:
- Disneyland Resort:
- Emporium (Disneyland Park)
- Elias & Co. (Disney California Adventure)
- World of Disney (Downtown Disney)
- Walt Disney World Resort:
- Emporium (Magic Kingdom)
- Mouse Gear (Epcot)
- Mickey’s of Hollywood (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Discovery Trading Company (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- World of Disney (Disney Springs)
- Bayview Gifts (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Here at Laughing Place, we’ve really been enjoying Disney+ so far.
- Check out some of our show recaps, reviews, tie-ins, news, and more below:
- “The Little Mermaid Live!” Coming to Disney+ November 27
- 7 Things We Learned From Episode 2 of Disney+’s “The Imagineering Story”
- Three Missing Nostalgic Shows We’d Love to See on Disney+
- TV Review: “The Mandalorian” Chapter 3 – “The Sin”
- Recap: High School Musical – The Musical – The Series Episode 3 “The Wonderstudies”
- The World of Disney Tattoos (The World According to Jeff Goldblum Episode 3)
- Adam Lamberg to Reprise Role as Gordo on Disney+’s “Lizzie McGuire” Series