Today’s episode of The World According to Jeff Goldblum is all about ink, as in tattoos. Our curious guide leads us on a journey to discover just what’s so special about this form of body art. He begins his quest at the Villain Arts Tattoo Convention in Baltimore, Maryland where a conversation with artist Shanghai Kate leads to Jeff practicing his first tattoo…on a plastic hand.
Then during a visit to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for Jeff Goldblum Day, he visits the Artisan Tattoo Gallery where he dives into the experience and even tattoos a customer. Don’t worry, he’s not left on his own!
Since the closest Laughing Place usually gets to tattoo coverage is the planet Tatooine, we had to try a different approach for this article. We scoured the internet for pictures of Disney tattoos and here are 10 of our favorites.
It All Started With A Mouse
Name the Animated Classic
Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant
I Belong to Andy
Through the Looking Glass
Princess and Villain
More Disney Tattoos
Tattoo World’s Disney Picks
10 Most Popular Disney Tattoos
The folks over at PlayLikeMum used Instagram hashtag data to find out which Disney tattoos were posted and tagged the most among users. Based on their search results, here are the top 10 Disney characters that will likely populate your Insta feed:
- 1) Alice in Wonderland – 80,003 Hashtags
- 2) The Lion King – 26,908 Hashtags
- 3) Mickey Mouse – 24,058 Hashtags
- 4) Little Mermaid – 22,478 Hashtags
- 5) Lilo and Stitch – 20,778 Hashtags
- 6) ️Peter Pan – 18,353 Hashtags
- 7) Beauty and the Beast – 15,114 Hashtags
- 8) Sleeping Beauty – 8,561 Hashtags
- 9) Snow White – 8,063 Hashtags
- 10) Minnie Mouse – 7,281 Hashtags
ICYMI: The World According to Jeff Goldblum:
- We’re already three episodes into this interesting series and there’s plenty more to come!
- Jeff starts us off with a look at the world of sneakers. He visits a designer who creates a completely customized shoe just for Jeff.
- In the second entry, we explore the world’s favorite treat, ice cream!
- If you haven’t watched yet, what are you waiting for? Catch up on the series right now which is streaming exclusively on Disney+.
What did you think of these pictures? Do you have Disney-themed ink? Let us know!