There’s always something special happening at the Disney Parks. It’s almost time to celebrate the Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure park and the Disney Parks Blog has revealed a look at some of the new commemorative merchandise and returning culinary offerings that will be available at this year’s event.
- The new collection of commemorative merchandise for Disney California Adventure’s Lunar New Year celebration includes all-new spirit jerseys, bobble-head figures with Chip and Dale, a traditional red envelope set, themed Minnie Mouse ear headbands and more.
- Fan-favorite festive marketplaces will be returning to the festival to serve up food and beverage inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures, including:
- Longevity Noodle Co.
- Lucky 8 Lantern
- Prosperity Bao & Buns
- Red Dragon Spice Traders
- The celebration will also include the return of “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession,” the “Hurry Home – Lunar New Year Celebration” nighttime water show, special Disney character encounters and more.
- Guests will enjoy live daily performances by authentic Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese dancers and musicians as well as kid-friendly arts and crafts activities.
- Guests are also once again invited to add their wishes to the Lucky Wishing Wall.
- The Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure begins January 17 and runs through February 9.
- For more information on this event, check out our guide.
ICYMI – More Disneyland Resort news:
- Disneyland announced via Twitter a new Spirit Jersey color themed to The Little Mermaid called “Ariel’s Grotto Coral.”
- Disney Parks Blog has shared that a new food stand recently opened at Downtown Disney in Disneyland called “Asian Street Eats” from Top Chef winner Chef Hung Huynh.
- Disney has released their first wave Disney Parks Wishables for 2020, and these cuties celebrate both Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts.