Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park has extended its annual refurbishment through January 18. The park is scheduled to reopen on January 19.
- Walt Disney World has extended the dates of their annual refurbishment for Blizzard Beach.
- The water park will remain closed through Saturday, January 18, 2020, and is scheduled to reopen on Sunday, January 19, 2020.
- Over the summer, Disney revealed that Blizzard Beach would close in early September 2019 for extended refurbishment as the water park undergoes additional work and enhancements.
- Guests visiting the resort during Blizzard Beach’s down time are encouraged to visit Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Typhoon Lagoon will remain open during this time and will close after day operation on Saturday, January 18, 2020 for its rehab.
More Walt Disney World news:
- Is this the year for a Walt Disney World vacation? Yes! Disney is currently featuring three great vacation offers: Free Disney Dining Plan, “Sun & Fun” Hotel Room Discounts, Free Kids Dining Plan. These limited-time savings won’t last long, so now is the perfect time to plan your magical Disney vacation!
- Last month, the highly anticipated Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to rave reviews.
- As Epcot continues its multi-year transformation, Mickey Mouse and pals are now meeting guests in new locations throughout Future World.