A new competition series, Shop Class is heading the Disney+ this winter and actor Justin Long will serve as the show’s host.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The Hollywood Reporter is writing that actor Justin Long has been selected to host Disney+’s new competition show, Shop Class.
- Long will also serve as an executive producer of the new series which is slated to debut on February 28.
- Shop Class will feature teams of students competing against each other to be crowned Shop Class Champs.
- The show was among the first wave of original series announced for Disney+ last spring along with:
About Shop Class:
- “A new competition series featuring teams of inventive students, who are tasked with designing, building, and testing new contraptions. In each episode a panel of experts will rate their work based on engineering, design, and the final test of the build. In the final episode, one team will be named Shop Class Champs.”
- Executive produced by:
- John Stevens
- Spike Feresten
- Justin Long
- Richard Rawlings
- Ruth Amsel
- Charles Steenveld
- The series is produced by:
- Hangar 56
More Disney+ News:
- Disney+ has renewed The World According to Jeff Goldblum for a second season.
- Disney fans in Western Europe will be able to start using Disney+ a week earlier than expected when the service launches on it’s new date of March 24.
- Late last year, Disney+ announced a new game show was in development for young Star Wars fans, Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge. The series will be hosted by actor Ahmed Best who fans will recognize as the voice of Jar Jar Binks