Disney fans living in Western and Northern Europe will soon be able to stream all of their favorite Disney shows and movies. Disney has announced that Disney+ will be available in eight additional European markets on September 15th.
- The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer & International segment has set September 15th as the launch date for Disney+ in eight markets across Western and Northern Europe.
- The streaming service will launch in:
- Subscribers are able to choose from a monthly or yearly plan with confirmed pricing for the first year of service set at:
- €6.99/€69.99 – Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Iceland and Luxembourg
- 69 NOK/689 NOK – Norway
- 69 SEK/689 – Sweden
- 59 DKK/589 DKK – Denmark
The Disney+ Experience:
- Disney+ is perfect for fans of all ages whether enjoying their favorites at home or on the go.
- The streaming service will be available on nearly all major mobile and connected TV devices at launch, including gaming consoles, streaming media players, and smart TVs.
- Disney+ allows users up to four concurrent streams and unlimited downloads on up to ten devices so the whole family can enjoy Disney entertainment at the same time.
- Finally, the service will offer personalised recommendations, and the ability to set up to seven different profiles, including the ability for parents to set Kids Profiles that have an easy- to -navigate, child-friendly interface to access age-appropriate content.