The Walt Disney Company will hold an earnings call and discuss the financial results of the 2020 fiscal year on November 12, 2020.
- The Walt Disney Company will be holding an earnings call to discuss the fiscal full year and fourth quarter 2020 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. EST / 1:30 p.m. PST on Thursday, November 12, 2020.
- Results will be released after the close of regular trading on November 12, 2020.
- To listen to the webcast, please visit www.disney.com/investors.
- The webcast presentation will be archived after the live cast.
- During the most recent earnings call, Disney CEO Bob Chapek emphasized a growth of the Direct-To-Consumer strategy, saying, “despite the ongoing challenges of the pandemic, we’ve continued to build on the incredible success of Disney+ as we grow our global direct-to-consumer businesses. The global reach of our full portfolio of direct-to-consumer services now exceeds an astounding 100 million paid subscriptions — a significant milestone and a reaffirmation of our DTC strategy, which we view as key to the future growth of our company.”
ICYMI: More Walt Disney Company News:
- Josh D’Amaro, Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, has sent a letter to Cast Members and a tweet explaining that Disney will be laying off approximately 28,000 Cast Members to help the company through this difficult time.
- The state of California was planning to announce reopening guidelines for theme parks before hearing that theme park officials requested a delay in that announcement so that they could have more of a say in the guidance before rules are finalized with the State of California deciding to grant that request and delay the release of their guidelines.