- Julius was able to attend production meetings and even joined the creative team in the writers’ room where they gave him a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into making an episode of his favorite show.
- He was then able to sit in his very own director’s chair watching the cast film scenes.
- Julius even recorded a voiceover as if he were Andre Johnson (Anthony Anderson).
- Disney’s The Wish Effect is a YouTube series revisiting the impact the Make-A-Wish program had on wish kids and their communities through the years.
- Since the first wish was granted at the Disneyland Resort 40 years ago, The Walt Disney Company and Make-A-Wish have worked together to make more than 140,000 wishes come true.
- You can learn more about The Wish Effect from our launch announcement.
More Disney and Make-A-Wish: