As work continues on the Magic Kingdom version of the classic Jungle Cruise, the Disney Parks Blog is giving another sneak peek at what fans can expect from the reimagined experience — including a new Trader Sam’s Lost & Found/Gift Shop location in the attraction’s finale.
- Earlier this year, it was revealed that the Jungle Cruise ride at both Disneyland Park and Magic Kingdom park would be updated with a new storyline and show elements, with work on the latter version occurring in phases while the attraction remained open.
- One of the first of those phases saw the removal of the Trader Sam Audio-Animatronic that stood near the ride’s end.
- Now, the Disney Parks Blog has shared that the finale will soon be home to a Lost and Found — which happens to double as a gift shop — run by Trader Sam.
- However, it seems as though Sam himself will not be present as he’s “out lost and finding some new inventory.”
- In his absence, it looks like some animals are having fun with some of the items in Sam’s collection.
- This new scene is one of several updates the attraction will see as it brings in a new interconnected story.
- Of course, the world famous Jungle Cruise Skippers will also add humor and interaction to the experience as they previously have.
- Meanwhile, although the Magic Kingdom version remains open during its transformation, Jungle Cruise is not currently on the list of attractions to reopen with Disneyland later this week.