While Disneyland Paris remains closed, they have debuted a new, relaxing video in their Zen Moments series, this time showing off the beauty of Spring in different parts of the park.
- Disneyland Paris has shared another video in their Zen Moments series showcasing an hour of relaxing footage of sights and sounds of springtime throughout the park.
- Disneyland Paris suggests that viewers put on their headphones to embark on the journey and admire the cherry blossoms around the park.
- Locations seen in the hour long loop include:
- Trees and Gardens in Fantasyland
- Trees near Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Phantom Manor
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Throughout the video you can hear birds chirping, wind blowing, and even rain fall at one point.
- Previously, Disneyland Paris has released similar Zen videos, showcasing the Walt Disney Studios Park, a peaceful journey through Frontierland, and calming moments in Fantasyland.
- At this time, Disneyland Paris remains closed due to the global pandemic. The park was originally scheduled to reopen in April, but an announcement came in mid-March that prevailing conditions and travel restrictions across Europe delayed that reopening. At this time, Disneyland Paris has not released a new reopening date, just the hopes that they are optimistic that they will be able to reopen soon.
- In Mid-April, Disneyland Paris held a virtual 29th anniversary celebration where entertainment offerings were revealed that will be available once the park reopens.