With Pride month officially underway, this summer is set to be colorful. Splitsville at Disney Springs is getting in on the fun by celebrating with their Harmony Daiquiri cocktail.
- Splitsville is showing their Pride this month with a bright concoction called the Harmony Daiquiri. The drink combines three of their signature frozen beverages for one delicious drink!
- Earlier today, they tweeted about the specialty cocktail that will be offered throughout the month of June.
- It appears this treat will be sold as flight of three, and is topped with whip cream and garnished with a sour rope rainbow candy!
- Splitsville’s frozen flights sell for $20-$28.
What’s in the Harmony Daiquiri?:
- Three flavorful beverages are used to make this special cocktail, but what do they consist of? Glad you asked!
- RUMRUNNER (blue) – This Florida Keys original combines 151 Rum, blackberry brandy, Crème de Banana, pineapple and lime.
- BIG WAVE DAVE (red) – Vodka, grain alcohol and raspberry. It will get you where you want to go
- PIÑA COLADA (yellow) – Dole Whip, Coco Lopez, Bacardi Superior and Rumhaven Coconut blended and topped with a splash of Plantation Double-Aged Dark Rum.
More Pride Month at Disney Springs:
- While visiting Walt Disney World’s shopping and entertainment district, be sure to treat yourself, friends and family to these rainbow-inspired goodies from Gideon’s and City Works Eatery and Pour House.
- At Gideon’s guests can devour the Rainbow Crunch Cake — a three-layer vanilla confetti cake covered with multi-colored Marshmallow Buttercream and laced with mega crunchy Rainbow Crumbs!
- City Works is serving up a “Pride Flight” featuring LGBTQ+ owned, operated, or supportive breweries from throughout Florida.