City Works Eatery & Pour House is celebrating Pride Month at Disney Springs with a limited edition “Pride Flight.”
- City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs has announced a “Pride Flight,” in honor of Pride Month.
- The flight is available for $18.00 starting today through June 30, featuring LGBTQ+ owned, operated, or supportive breweries from throughout Florida.
The Pride Flight Includes:
- Hey Hefe – Ellipsis Brewing, Orlando, Fla.
- American style Hefeweizen dry-hopped with Lemon Drop and Hallertau hops
- Rainbow Colored Glasses – Ology Brewing Co., Tallahassee, Fla.
- Rainbow sherbet inspired Berliner Weisse with flavors of raspberry, orange and lime
- Love is Love – Proof Brewing Co., Tallahassee, Fla.
- Fruited blonde ale, brewed with strawberry and passionfruit
- Beach Hippie IPA – Persimmon Hollow Brewing Co., Deland, Fla.
- East coast style IPA with intense notes of citrus and orange peel with a smooth, dry finish
More about City Works Eatery & Pour House:
- City Works is a sports restaurant bar located on the west side of Disney Springs, near House of Blues with multiple HDTVs and a 168-inch video wall.
- Its full menu offers American classics with a twist, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options with 90 different beers on draft.
- You can check out a video of their grand opening and our dining review.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning