June is Pride Month and Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World is celebrating with not only a returning fan-favorite limited-edition cookie, but also a colorful new Rainbow Crunch Cake as well.
- The Rainbow Crunch Cake is a three-layer vanilla confetti cake covered with multi-colored Marshmallow Buttercream and laced with mega crunchy Rainbow Crumbs.
- This new cake will be available by the slice every day for the month of June at the Disney Springs location.
- Gideon’s also teased that some special Pride Month merchandise will also be on the way very soon.
- As for the cookie of the month, guests will find the returning White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut cookie.
- This isn’t your standard Macadamia nut cookie. This limited-edition cookie features Gideon’s homemade salted caramel baked right in.
- And while this cookie was featured as the cookie of the month at Gideon’s Winter Park, Florida location back in November, it is getting an extra pop of color for Pride Month. The cookie will be brushed with edible rainbow glitter.
- This is also the first time the cookie will be offered at the Disney Springs location.
- The White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut cookie will also be available every day at Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs but limited-edition items sell out fast and there will be a limit of two per customer.
- You can check out Gideon’s announcement of the new Pride Month offerings in their Instagram post below: