Disney’s Jungle Cruise will be sailing into theaters and onto Disney+ with Premier Access this week. To celebrate the new film, shopDisney will have some very fitting ears from the Disney Parks Designer Collection dropping tomorrow.
- These new Disney Parks Designer Collection Jungle Cruise ears were designed by the star of the film himself, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- The design features the iconic Mickey Mouse ears poking out of the top of the Jungle Cruise Skipper hat.
- These new ears will drop on shopDisney tomorrow – Monday, July 26 – at 7 AM.
- These will be the latest ears in the Disney Parks Designer Collection after Karlie Kloss revealed hers last month.
About Disney’s Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can learn more about the movie by reading Tony’s preview article.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.