Epic Games has announced that in-game quests from the 20th Century Studios’ movie Free Guy are coming to Fortnite today, August 12, to unlock the Good Guy Emote. Dude is also coming to the Item Shop for purchase.
- Fortnite players will be able to unlock a Good Guy Emote from the movie Free Guy starting today, August 12 through September 6 by completing in-game quests.
- Those looking to complete the quest can find them by searching ATM machines in the game and following Guy’s instructions.
- Dude from the movie will also be available to purchase through the Item Shop starting tonight at 8:00 pm ET.
- Want to learn more about Free Guy? Check out Mike’s review of the movie here, and see it in theaters on August 13.
About Free Guy:
- “In Free Guy, a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late.”
More Disney in Fortnite:
- Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to Fortnite on August 14 to help with the alien invasion happening this season.
- Loki recently showed up on the island as part of the Fortnite Crew monthly rewards in July, allowing gamers to play as the god of mischief.
- TRON received a Fortnite makeover with character skins and even the Light Cycle.
- The previous Fortnite season saw The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda/Grogu enter the fray as Battle Pass rewards.
- Other seasons have included Marvel and Star Wars characters including Wolverine, Thor, Tony Stark, Rey, Finn, and Kylo Ren.
- In 2019, J.J. Abrams did an in-game interview with Geoff Keighley where a new Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker trailer was revealed along with lightsabers and Star Wars characters in the game.