Disney is celebrating “World Princess Week” with a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The latest episode focuses on Moana and helping the community.
- In celebration of “World Princess Week,” Disney is focusing on each of the Disney Princesses, talking to them in a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on the Disney Princess YouTube Channel.
- The latest episode talks to Moana about helping your community with some suggestions.
- In the animated film, Moana sets sail across the sea to help save her community by restoring the Heart of Te Fiti.
- Some ideas shared are helping elderly neighbors with grocery shopping or walks around the community listening to stories.
- The episode also talks about helping keep the ocean clean with an activity creating an ocean in a bottle to see impacts from pollution.
- The first episode celebrated Princess Tiana and determination.
- The second episode celebrated Cinderella and kindness.
Celebrating Moana During “World Princess Week”
- At Walt Disney World, Guests can find a Moana cupcake at Capt. Cook’s & Kona Island in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- At Disneyland Resort, Guests can spot a new photo op at Downtown Disney District featuring Moana artwork from the “Tales of Courage and Kindness” storybook collection.
- Moana will be celebrating “World Princess Week” tonight on the Disney Parks TikTok account live from Aualani, A Disney Resort & Spa starting at 5:00 pm PT / 8:00 pm ET.
- You can also check out some of the merchandise that debuted for “World Princess Week” at shopDisney and the parks.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning