Disney is celebrating “World Princess Week” with a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The first episode focuses on Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
- In celebration of “World Princess Week,” Disney is focusing on each of the Disney Princesses, talking to them in a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on the Disney Princess YouTube Channel.
- The week started off with a look at Princess Tiana from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ The Princess and the Frog.
- In the episode, Tiana talks about determination, learning what it takes to follow your dreams while using courage and kindness to get there.
- Tiana also discusses planning your dreams as a recipe with the ingredients being what you’ll need to achieve it.
- After talking to Tiana, the girls share a recipe to make Tiana toast that you can make at home.
Celebrating Princess Tiana During “World Princess Week” at the Parks:
- At Walt Disney World, Guests can now enjoy a playground inspired by Tiana over at EPCOT during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Jeremiah was over there just the other day, so you can check out some photos of what to expect if heading over to the theme park.
- Guests can also enjoy a Tiana Petit Cake for a limited time at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs featuring dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls.
- At Disneyland Resort, Guests can spot Princess Tiana over at New Orleans Square and at the Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures, returning to Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa on August 26.
- You can also check out some of the merchandise that debuted for “World Princess Week” at shopDisney and the parks.