Disney is celebrating “World Princess Week” with a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The latest episode focuses on Cinderella from the Disney animated film.
- In celebration of “World Princess Week,” Disney is focusing on each of the Disney Princesses, talking to them in a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on the Disney Princess YouTube Channel.
- The latest episode we learn about kindness from Cinderella, including how to craft kindness cards for friends and family.
- Cinderella is always doing things for others without expecting anything in return, and it’s the kindness of others that can help you reach your dreams.
- Viewers then learn how to create kindness cards, to share appreciation for friends and family.
- You can check out the first episode here, celebrating Princess Tiana and learning all about determination.
Celebrating Cinderella During “World Princess Week”
- At Walt Disney World Resort, aside from the iconic Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park, Guests can also find some special treats including the Cinderella Slipper at Cinderella’s Royal Table and a Cinderella Cupcake at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. You can find more treats located all around the resort here.
- At Disneyland Resort, Guests can say hello to Cinderella at the Royal Theatre at Disneyland park.
- You can also check out some of the merchandise that debuted for “World Princess Week” at shopDisney and the parks.