The Walt Disney World Resort has announced that the Electrical Water Pageant is getting in on the 50th anniversary fun with all-new celebratory scenes that will feature a version of the anthem song, “The Magic is Calling.”
- The Walt Disney World Resort has announced new scenes coming to the Electrical Water Pageant to celebrate the resort’s 50th anniversary which starts on October 1, 2021.
- The new celebratory scenes will feature a version of the celebration anthem song, “The Magic is Calling,” bookending the full traditional show.
- The announcement included a sneak peek at one of the scenes featuring Cinderella Castle with the 50th logo.
- The Electrical Water Pageant can be best viewed from the following locations:
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee's)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
The Electrical Water Pageant joins the fun of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” with new celebratory scenes featuring a version of the celebration anthem song, “The Magic is Calling,” bookending the full traditional show as it sails nightly. #DisneyWorld50 pic.twitter.com/fR5r0jnZna
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 22, 2021
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.