- On display is a scale model of the Disney Wish, as well as the Rapunzel figure which will be featured on the stern of the ship.
- Statues of Cinderella and Lucifer will feature in the ship’s atrium, ready to greet guests as they board.
- There are also maquettes of various characters that will feature in the 1923 Restaurant. Characters from Tangled, Frozen and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs are featured.
- The back wall of the display features photos of various offerings found on the currently operating Disney Cruise Line ships, in addition to concept art for Disney Wish exclusive offerings.
More Disney Cruise Line News:
- Enchanting new entertainment and character experiences have been announced for the Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney recently updated the list of acceptable pre-travel COVID-19 tests for guests 11 years of age or younger. Guests 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated in order to sail, and all guests regardless of vaccination status must be tested on embarkation day.
- This summer, as Disney Cruise Line resumed sailings, Doobie and Rebekah headed for the high seas, sharing their experience with new onboard protocols and other changes now in effect.