As Disney Cruise Line prepares for more voyages on all of its vessels, they’ve updated the Know Before You Go page which shows an adjustment to the requirements for pre-trip COVID-19 tests.
- The Disney Cruise Line has made an adjustment to their pre-trip COVID-19 testing requirements and updated the Know Before You Go information page to reflect this change.
- Today, Disney updated their requirements to state that pre-trip tests for guests 11 and younger should be:
- A NAAT test
- Rapid PCR test
- Lab-based PCR test
- As previously stated, Disney Cruise Line will not accept rapid antigen and antibody tests.
Good to Know:
- Guests 12 and older must be fully vaccinated in order to sail. Additionally, as of September 13th, all guests, regardless of age and vaccination status, will be required to take a COVID-19 test on embarkation day before boarding Disney Cruise Line vessels. This requirement will remain in effect until further notice.
- Pre-trip tests for guests 11 and younger must be taken between 3 days and 24 hours before sail date.
- Disney Cruise Line has outlined lined acceptable pre-trip testing options for all guests that include:
- At Home Testing: Guests residing in the United States can purchase a pre-trip, at-home PCR test directly from the Safe Passage website by Inspire Diagnostics.
- In Person Testing at Inspire Diagnostics: Schedule a pre-trip test to be performed at one of the Inspire Diagnostics testing locations set up for Disney Cruise Line Guests in Central Florida
- Independent Testing: Guests may obtain their PCR test from any independent testing provider.