After being docked indefinitely in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy are back sailing from Port Canaveral, FL. Old favorite events and new surprises await those who sail aboard the Disney Cruise Line.
- As guests first step aboard the Disney Cruise Line, they are welcomed in grand fashion. Now, Mickey and Minnie Mouse will join along in an interactive musical moment.
- Dinner time is getting an extra sprinkling of pixie dust. A high-energy celebration starring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto awaits in the Enchanted Garden. Disney Dream’s Royal Palace and Disney Fantasy’s Royal Court will feature the opportunity to greet the Disney princesses, along with live music.
- Cruises that last for four nights or longer will feature pirate night, where rowdy buccaneers will take over all of the dining rooms.
- Random character appearances will occur throughout your cruise, including Goofy at the Walt Disney Theatre, princesses in the grand atrium, and the Green Army Patrol roaming the upper decks. You might even find some of your favorite Disney pals on Castaway Cay.
More Disney Cruise Line News:
- Readers of Conde Nast Traveler have voted Disney Cruise Line as the best in the industry for the tenth year in a row.
- Disney recently updated the list of acceptable pre-travel COVID-19 tests for guests 11 years of age or younger. Guests 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated in order to sail, and all guests regardless of vaccination status must be tested on embarkation day.
- This summer, as Disney Cruise Line resumed sailings, Doobie and Rebekah headed for the high seas, sharing their experience with new onboard protocols and other changes now in effect.