In just 10 days, Disney+ will celebrate its second anniversary with what it’s calling Disney+ Day. As the countdown begins, today, the service released a new sizzle reel looking at some of the platform’s content.
- Ahead of Disney+ Day on November 12th, the streaming service has released a new video celebrating the past two years of the platform.
- The reel includes clips from several Disney originals, including The Mandalorian, Monsters at Work, Hamilton, Loki, and many many more.
- It also features some titles that may have slipped your mind such as Clouds, Togo, and Flora & Ulysses.
- Of course, some of the service’s vast library content is peppered in as well.
- This comes ahead of Disney+ Day which will see several new releases on the platform including:
- Be sure to check back for more Disney+ Day fun leading up to November 12th.