Star Wars fans across the galaxy can grow their most impressive collections with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise as Disney and Lucasfilm present Bring Home the Bounty! This week Rock ‘Em Socks debuted several new sock styles themed to the upcoming Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Rock ‘Em Socks is here to keep Star Wars fans' feet warm while they explore all the galaxy has to offer! This week, the company introduced several fantastic styles inspired by the highly anticipated series The Book of Boba Fett.
- Each design include:
- Boba Fett
- Fennec Shand
- Icon Patterns
- And More!
- Fans can purchase individual socks for $19.99 each or stock up and save with a three- or five-pack collection—currently on sale for $49.99 or $79.99.
- All designs are available now on the Rock ‘Em Socks website. Links to the individual items can be found below.
More Bring Home the Bounty:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bring Home the Bounty Round Up or search by week:
- Week 10 Round Up – Heroes and Villains Across the Galaxy
- Week 9 Round Up – Action Figures, Heelys and Her Universe Fashions
- Week 8 Round Up – Pet Toys and Luxury Accessories
- Week 7 Round Up – Everything's Coming Up Grogu!
- Week 6 Round Up – Exercise Your Mind, Find Your Zen
- Week 5 Round Up – Activewear, Advent Calendars and Lucasfilm Medallions
- Week 4 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett
- Week 3 Round Up – Fun Figures and Fantastic Fashions
- Week 2 Round Up – Comfy Clothing and Cool Collectibles
- Week 1 Round Up – Characters Throughout the Universe