Marvel is taking over Disneyland Paris, with this year’s debut of Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and the opening of Avengers Campus next year at Walt Disney Studios Paris. The Disney Parks Blog is celebrating Marvel at Disneyland Paris with a look back at a unique masterclass.
- The world’s first Marvel-inspired hotel, Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, opened this past June.
- Upon opening the hotel, Disneyland Paris organized a unique masterclass with Marvel Comics artist, Olivier Coipel, for students studying at a famous French artistic school, Gobelins, l’Ecole de l’Image, to learn about his journey to becoming one of the 110 Marvel artists who created art displayed at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- You can learn all about Olivier’s inspiring artistic experience and on how he redesigned and reinvented one of the most iconic superheroes of the Marvel universe, Thor, which is displayed on the second floor of the hotel, in the video below:
- The Disney Parks Blog also noted to keep an eye on @disneylandparis on TikTok and Instagram for continuing updates on Avengers Campus, which will be opening at Walt Disney Studios Paris in summer 2022.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- British artist Liam Brazier, who has produced several pieces of Marvel artwork for Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, recently unveiled a giant new piece created especially for the holiday season.
- Back in April, a massive transformation of the Disneyland Hotel was announced. After several months of preparation, work on the remodel has begun.
- Given the latest measures from authorities for New Year’s Eve throughout France and the current state of COVID in Europe, Disney has canceled the special New Year’s Eve Party at Disneyland Paris.