On your marks, get set, go! runDisney is back and next week marks the return of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. In anticipation of the upcoming events, the Disney Parks Blog is giving fans a peek at this year’s themed merchandise which features Mulan, Tiana and more.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend is just a week away and in celebration of the fan favorite event, the Disney Parks Blog is showcasing some of the great merchandise offerings coming to the Walt Disney World resort.
- runDisney fans have long loved the Princess Half Marathon which celebrates the qualities of courage and kindness that are part of every Disney Princess’ story.
- This year’s race is presented by CORKCICLE and the merchandise collections coming debuting in 2022 will feature:
- This year’s event merchandise includes a variety of event logo performance apparel such as shirts and CORKCICLE drinkware.
- Other race weekend items include the debut of a new runDisney Spirit Jersey as well as Annual Passholder apparel.
- The collections will be available at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo starting on Thursday, February 24th.
- In the past, select merchandise has also been made available to runners and their families post race near the reunion and recovery areas.
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo:
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend participants and guests are invited to attend during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022: 10 am – 8 pm
- Friday, Feb. 25, 2022: 10 am – 7 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend runners are in for some stunning swag when they cross the finish line! Check out the lovely finisher medals that will be awarded to all participants upon completion of each race.
- The next event on the calendar is the Springtime Surprise Weekend that brings back three favorite races: Everest 5K, Race for the Taste 10k, and Tower of Terror 10 Miler.
- After a year and half hiatus, runDisney returned to in-person races in November 2021 with the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend and Bekah was there to recap her experience.