EPCOT’s annual Flower & Garden Festival kicked off this week and while many guests will focus on enjoying the topiary displays, outdoor kitchens and character encounters, for others it’s all about the shopping. Even if you can’t get to EPCOT during the four-month event, you can visit shopDisney to secure select items from this year’s merchandise collections!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (3.21.2022): A few more Flower & Garden Festival items have rolled into shopDisney including watering cans, a bucket hat, and some cute gardening gloves.
- Guests visiting Walt Disney World this spring and summer have the chance to experience the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival that features flowers, food, and family fun!
- Of course you can’t have a Disney festival without merchandise and this year Disney has designed five colorful collections:
- Orange Bird Collection
- Mickey Mouse Home Garden Collection
- Spike the Bee Collection
- Figment’s Garden Collection
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Collection
- Now that the Flower & Garden festival has started, the first round of merchandise has rolled into shopDisney with items from the Orange Bird and Mickey Mouse Home Garden collections available to guests right at home.
- Whether you’re a first time Flower & Garden collector or have been acquiring favorite pieces for years, you’ll want to add these pieces to your Disney collections.
- Links to new products can be found below.
Orange Bird Collection
Mickey Mouse Home Garden Collection
More from the Flower & Garden Festival:
- Yesterday, Laughing Place headed to EPCOT to check out the first day of the festival and yes, we have a photo tour of the merchandise available at the park!
- Additionally if you want to see what other items are coming this year, the Disney Parks Blog shared a sneak peek at the cute character collections.
Good to Know:
- The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival takes place from March 2nd-July 4th.
- To experience this seasonal festival, guests must have both valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.