Guests entering Disney’s Animal Kingdom right now can see a new sand sculpture advertising Polar Bear, the newest film from Disneynature, coming to Disney+ on Earth Day, April 22nd.
- Just in front of the entrance to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World, this new sand sculpture advertising Disneynature’s Polar Bear can be seen.
- The incredible sand art features a variety of both big and small polar bears.
- It looks as if this sand sculpture may have been reworked from the previous one themed to Ice Age: Scrat Tales.
- Marketing for the upcoming film can also be found next to the sculpture.
About Disneynature’s Polar Bear:
- Narrated by two-time Academy Award nominee Catherine Keener, Disneynature’s Polar Bear tells the story of a new mother whose memories of her own youth prepare her to navigate motherhood in the increasingly challenging world that polar bears face today.
- Helmed by Alastair Fothergill and Jeff Wilson, the directing team behind Disneynature’s Penguins, and produced by Fothergill, Wilson, Jason Roberts, Keith Scholey and Roy Conli, Polar Bear launches exclusively on Disney+ on April 22, 2022.
More Walt Disney World News:
- With the reopening of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, all hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort are open for the first time since March 2020!
- Sofia Carson recently visited Walt Disney World to celebrate the release of her self-titled debut album, and also helped Disney unveil brand new commemorative Coca-Cola bottles in honor of the 50th anniversary of the resort!
- The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE will return to Walt Disney World from July 14th to November 19th, 2022.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning