- As previously announced, when Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind officially opens on May 27th, it will offer an Individual Lightning Lane option.
- In turn, however, what was previously the park’s newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, will be temporarily moving to Genie+.
- Starting on May 31st, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will join the list of Genie+ options at EPCOT instead of offering a la carte entry via Individual Lightning Lane.
- Currently, this change is set to last through August 7th.
- Notably, this follows a protocol Walt Disney World is already observing with other popular attractions.
- In February, the resort moved Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Frozen Ever After, and Space Mountain to Genie+ from Individual Lightning Lane, while Expedition Everest joined that list once it reopened from its refurbishment. Each of these offerings is currently set to return to ILL after August 7th.
- Starting May 31st, the current list of attractions offering Individual Lightning Lane purchase options will be:
More on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind:
- While we’re talking queues, Walt Disney World has just announced virtual queue distribution times and details for Cosmic Rewind.
- Curious about what the ride is like? Check out Mack’s review of the experience.
- If you’d like to further spoil yourself, we also have videos from the queue and preshows of the attraction.
- Get your wallets ready and check out some of the merchandise coming to EPCOT as part of the ride’s grand opening.
- Lastly, for a crash course in Xandarian, you can brush up as Mack decodes some of the messages around the queue.