One of Disney California Adventure’s most popular rides may remain closed during this holiday weekend. According to the OC Register, Radiator Springs Racers is currently closed and may soon begin testing.
- Earlier this week, Radiator Springs Racers was closed after guests reported seeing smoke coming from one of the rides’ vehicles.
- Since the ride has remained closed “out of an abundance of caution” according to a Disneyland spokesperson as an investigation into the issue continues.
- Furthermore, the indefinite closure could extend into the busy Memorial Day weekend, with the spokesperson noting guests “might see visible testing over the weekend.”
- Accidents and mechanical problems involving theme parks attractions investigated by the state Amusement Ride and Tramway Unit of Cal-OSHA.
- Other attractions in Cars Land — including Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree and Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters — are currently operating.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- With the unofficial kick-off to summer upon us, check out some summer items hitting menus at the Disneyland Resort.
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) will soon be making her way to Avengers Campus.
- Later this summer, the Red Car Trolley will be making a return at Disney California Adventure.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning